RootStop™ root barrier management barriers are continuous, non-ribbed root barriers designed for the larger application of protecting infrastructure and services. This product range has been used extensively on many projects throughout Europe & Australasia, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
RootStop root barrier sold in 30m rolls and is available in depths of 400mm, 800mm and 1200mm. The barrier has a thickness of 1000g/m2 or 1mm. Made from 100% recycled HDPE this is a great environmentally-friendly solution.
- 100% Recycled Polymer
- Environmentally Friendly
- Protects kerbs, pathways and pavement from intrusive root heave
- Guides roots away from services and infrastructure
- Retrofitting around recently planted trees
- Easy to install, no specialist equipment needed
- Flexible design allows the barrier to curve around obstacles
- Barrier jointing tape will ensure ‘root-proof joints when joining roll ends