RootStop™ root management barriers are continuous, non-ribbed root barriers designed for the larger application of protecting infrastructure and services. This product range has been used extensively on many projects around Europe & Australasia, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
RS series RootStop is available in depths of 400mm, 800mm and 1200mm. The RS series have a thickness of 1000g/m2 or 1mm.
Market leading puncture resistance and strength mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors.
- The RS Series protects kerbs, pathways and pavement from intrusive root heave
- Retrofitting around recently planted trees
- Easy to install, no specialist equipment needed
- Flexible design allows the barrier to curve around obstacles
- Barrier jointing tape will ensure ‘root-proof joints when joining roll ends
|Product Code||Roll Length||Roll Width||Barrier Thickness|
*Note: Product dimensions may change without notice. Please confirm with Citygreen at time of order placement.