RootRain Precinct and ArborVent
The RootRain™ Precinct and ArborVent™ kits are for central urban locations requiring a permanent irrigation/aeration solution and heavy duty cast-iron inlet. The Precinct inlet has a round-shaped top, and the ArborVent inlet has a square-shaped top.
The RootRain Precinct and ArborVent series have been specially designed to interlock with our range of integrated tree grilles. This provides a tamper resistant system that will also prevent the inlet sinking as a result of any soil settlement around the tree.
- Heavy cast LM6 grade aluminium/bronze inlet withstands high loads
- Cast aluminium/bronze vent lid permanently attached to inlet by stainless steel fitting
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation
- New grilled inlet which twist-locks into Greenleaf’s range of cast iron tree grilles
- Can be used in conjunction with Arboresin porous bound gravel
|Product||Diameter D||No. of Inlets||Code|
*Note: Product dimensions may change without notice. Please confirm with Citygreen at time of order placement.