Rootball Fixing System Plati-Mat®
The Platipus rootball fixing system, including Plati – Mat®, remains the preferred method of securing rootballed, airpot and containerized semi – mature trees. The ease of installation and lack of unsightly guy wires makes it the first choice of customers.
Over the past three decades, we have developed an extensive range of unique underground fixing solutions to suit most applications.
The Plati – Mat® allows secure positioning of newly transplanted trees, whilst offering major benefits over traditional root support systems.
Available in five standard sizes, the Plati-Mat® can be tailored to suit most rootball dimensions. This significant development allows faster installation and provides a greater contact surface area at the top of the rootballed, airpot or container grown tree.
THE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Planting at the nursery line
- Reduced overall installation time
- More secure fixing creating better establishment
- No unsightly stakes or timber above ground
- Suitable for most rootballed, airpot and containerised stock
- 4 Leg options available for larger trees