Join the Citygreen team
Who are we?
Citygreen is a team of innovative, client-focused professionals specialising in solving one of the biggest and most rewarding challenges in the world – creating liveable cities!
Who are you?
If you’re passionate about urban green & blue infrastructure and environmental sustainability, you’ve come to the right place. If you are interested in furthering your career at Citygreen, and have qualifications and experience in at least one of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you;
- Soil Science
- Landscape Architecture
- Consulting Arboriculture
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Urban Planning
Currently available positions
Technical Sales Specialist – Canada
We are seeking candidates for the role of Technical Sales Specialist, based in Vancouver, BC, Canada working across landscaping, construction and civil works. Citygreen has operations globally, supplying to high profile green infrastructure developments, and is an industry leader in creating more liveable environments
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication, organisation and coordination skills as well as confidence across Sales and Customer Service.
Of high importance is your capacity to engage with specifiers (Landscape Architects, Engineers, Local Government), in a professional manner, establish relationships, the ability to coordinate support from other departments, and undertake the administrative functions associated with the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying project opportunities using construction databases, and general news feeds
- Discussing and qualifying project opportunities with specifiers
- Setting up and facilitating virtual Discovery and Design Workshops.
- Liaising with the in-house design team to meet client design requirements
- Maintaining and updating records in CRM
- Increase the number of projects that correctly specify the manufacturer’s systems
- Previous Sales experience
- Good communicator, articulate and an outgoing personality
- Confident in engaging with clients via phone, email, messaging, virtual meetings
- Good computer skills with the capacity to learn systems
- Professional communication skills
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
Apply below to register your interest in becoming part of the Citygreen team.
“Great customer service, quick response times and a very in depth QA system with constant support.”
“Citygreen is a very professional business, and I found everything was great in terms of deliveries, product supply and information. It was all forthcoming and helped us to complete the project.”
“Citygreen offered training and invaluable technical assistance during the works.”
“Our experience, in working with a Citygreen Design Studio was second to none. We found responses from the design studio to be very timely, and technically thorough. We went backwards and forwards a number of times, looking at different iterations of the design and, nothing was too much trouble to examine and explore different possibilities. I would highly recommend the Citygreen Design Studio to any future client considering using your services.”
“We are big on compliance on all projects, and the fact that their SmartCertify cloud platform covers all bases, and supports their 20 year warranties, is critical – especially that these pits are being installed under roadways and footpaths.”
"I reviewed all the previous projects that we have installed in the past couple years using your product and I can happily report back that we have 0% mortality in the soil cells, which is incredible!"