The Citygreen Treeguard tie is designed to keep the trunk of a newly planted tree central in relation to the top of the tree guard.
It is not always possible to plant a tree centrally in relation to the tree guard whilst simultaneously keeping the trunk vertical. As a result, trees are often seen chafing at the top of guard in windy conditions. This can cause serious damage to the tree, together with looking unsightly as the tree is at an inappropriate angle.
The heavy-duty Treeguard buckle tie is secured by passing it through a special L shaped bracket at the top of the guard. This is then joined to another buckled tie that surrounds the tree trunk and fixes to another bracket on the opposite side of the guard. The tie does not hold the tree rigidly but prevents the possibility of the trunk from making contact with the guard.
- 100% natural material, environmentally friendly from sustainable sources
- Strong, versatile and fast to install
- Very cost effective for large tree planting/forestry schemes
- Will not strangle the tree
- Reduces maintenance costs
Product Specification & Code