RootStop™ root management barriers are continuous, non-ribbed root barriers designed for the larger application of protecting infrastructure and services. This product range has been used extensively on many projects around Europe & Australasia, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
RS10 series RootStop is available in depths of 450mm and 900mm. The RS10 series have a thickness of 1000g/m2 or 1mm. Made from 100% recycled HDPE this is a great environmentally-friendly solution.
RS20 series RootStop is a high strength root barrier for deeper applications, and is available in depths of 1500mm and 2000mm. The RS20 series have a thickness of 2000g/m2 or 2mm. Similar to most of the CityGreen® range, this is an environmentally-friendly solution (made from 100% recycled HDPE).
RS20 RootStop is rigid enough to hold its form when placed into a trench, and is available in depths of 1500mm and 2000mm. This is a big advantage as it will not be dragged downward during backfilling. Market leading puncture resistance and strength mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors.
The high puncture resistance of RS20 allows easier compaction close to the barrier ensuring an excellent product/soil interface.
- 100% Recycled Polymer
- Environmentally Friendly
- The RS 10 Series protects kerbs, pathways and pavement from intrusive root heave
- The RS 20 Series guides roots away from services and infrastructure
- Retrofitting around recently planted trees
- Easy to install, no specialist equipment needed
- Flexible design allows the barrier to curve around obstacles
- Barrier jointing tape will ensure ‘root-proof joints when joining roll ends
|Product Code||Roll Length||Roll Width||Barrier Thickness|