Integrated Tree Grilles
Well designed grilles enable a tree to receive natural water, prevent surrounding soil from being compacted and add architectural flair to the paved surface. They will retain planting material but allow the free passage of pushchairs, wheelchairs and supermarket trolleys.
Available in a wide range of sizes and specifications to cope with a variety of access requirements and loading weights, our grilles can be specified as part of a tree pit package, incorporating vertical guards, root management, irrigation and up-lighters. Citygreen have developed a range of designs to compliment landscaping schemes of the highest quality.
- Heavy duty recessed tree grille
- Allows specifiers to continue their choice of paving over the tree pit area
- Built-in tree irrigation/ventilation inlets
- Removable inner section allows for tree growth
- Robust galvanised construction
- Available in different sizes
- Available to comply with all regular load specifications
- Contemporary design
- High strength ductile iron construction
- Natural rust oxidisation provides long term protection
- Design maximises tree pit surface openness for water and air
- Design flexibility – additional parallel segments provide for longer tree pit surface protection
- For designers who wish to put their own signature on a project, custom designed tree grilles can be an invaluable tool.
- Our product design team will be pleased to work with clients to create a working tree grille design from their visual ideas.
- Designs can be created from a range of materials i.e. Cast Iron, Ductile Iron and Stainless Steel.
- A wide choice of finishes is available from galvanizing to powder coating
Some integrated grille systems are now available from stock. Please contact us for a competitive quotation and stock availability.